Hey there my good rockers! RockCast Episode #54 is online!!
On Episode #54, we have two very special guests from Chase & Ovation: saxophonist/recording engineer Snowman Powers and tech assistant/punk rocker Mark Estephan! The purple duo join the panel to discuss the shift of the recording industry from albums-to-singles on “Rock Around”, Snowman cooks a ‘Cajun-Asian’ Jambalaya on “Recipes For Rockers On The Go” and the whole panel has a jam session with Snowman on “3 Chords To Fame”!
Listen to it here: http://rockcampfordads.com/podcast/episode-54/
Recipe for Cajun/Asian Jambalaya:
KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce medium size – half a cup
Worcester sauce – table spoon
Soy sauce small – table spoon
Peas- 3/4 can
Corn whole kernel – 3/4
Minute rice 1 and 1/2
Water 1 and 1/2 cup
Bag of Tyson pre cooked applewood smoked chicken strips 1 bag
Andouille smoked sausage link
Tobacco 10 drops or so
Toni Chachere creole seasoning couple shakes
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped red peppers
Spray crock pot with Pam
Spray pot for simmering with pam
1. Blend celery, peppers and onion into a liquid
2. Mix blended veggies, barbecue sauce, soy sauce, Worchestire sauce, and tobacco sauce together
3. Combine chopped sausage, chicken, mixed sauce, peas, and corn in a pot sprayed with pan on stick butter spray and simmer for 6 to 10 minutes on low heat.
4. Turn off heat and add rice, water, salt, pepper, and Tony’s seasoning.
5. Stir well
6. Pour all in crock pot sprayed with Pam.
7. Cook on high fir 2 to 2 and 1/2 hours. Be sure when starting you can see a little water on top to keep from burning.
8. Let stand 20 minutes and enjoy.
Also, Also, check out Mark’s band here: https://theretakes.bandcamp.com/