Hey hey hey! RockCast Episode #55 is online!!!
On RockCast Episode #55, RCFD alumni and power-couple David Preis and Keith Vargo stop by and discuss clown college, the lost art of fax machines and their stint in the very worst jug band in Minnesota! Also: Johnny prepares a vegetarian linguine on “Recipes For Rockers On The Go”; the panel goes Disney on “3 Chords to Fame”; and the panel discuss recent tribulations in Fleetwood Mac on “Rock Around.”
Listen here: http://rockcampfordads.com/podcast/episode-55/
Recipe for White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine:
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 6 servings (12 ounces) whole-grain linguine
• 2 Cloves minced garlic
• 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes (do not drain, no salt added if possible)
• 2 (14.5-ounce) cans of Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 (10-ounce) Package Baby Spinach
• 6 tablespoons Romano or Parmesan cheese (grated)
• 1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
• 2. In a large pot, start boiling water for linguine and get linguine cooked while you continue.
• 3. Add garlic to the skillet, and saute for a minute or so.
• 4. Add the tomatoes and beans and bring to a simmer.
• 5. Add the spinach, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
• 6. Spoon tomato/beans/spinach mixture over linguine and sprinkle with cheese.
This makes 6 servings of 1 cup of pasta, 1 cup of sauce and 1 tablespoon of cheese